How to Become a Lacrosse Coach
From getting your NCCP number to registering for your first clinic, the steps to becoming a lacrosse coach
Get your NCCP number
You can have multiple sport profiles under one NCCP number. If you already have an NCCP number, you do not need another. Skip to step two.
- Go to coach.ca
- Click on the red tab called The
- Click on “Don't have an account”?
- Check the box “I agree”
- Check the box “I want to create a Locker account for access to my transcript, eLearning opportunities, to sign up for coaching events, and more!”
Remember to write your NCCP number and password down
Create your NCCP lacrosse account
- Coach creates a profile here - http://nccp.lacrosse.ca/
(Be sure you use your existing NCCP #) If you are not sure of your NCCP # you can check this at www.coach.ca.
- If you have been given a coaching coach by your provincial lacrosse association, enter it during the registration page.
- Be sure to hit ‘SAVE’ at the bottom of the
- Write your username and password down for safe
Note: The personal information you enter in your profile can be viewed by Lacrosse Canada and your provincial lacrosse association
Register for coaching clinic
Please refer to the Coaching Clinic tab and choose a clinic to register for for.